Today I have with me another of my best blogging friends, Godsgirlz1!!! She is a fellow author with me at my devotional blog, Wishing Hearts, and we’ve grown to be good friends!
1. When did you start blogging? I started blogging on November 18, 2011. I’m new but I learn very fast!
2. How did you start blogging? Well, I wanted to start a magazine for teen girls but I realized it would be way too much money and my mom suggested start blogging. Blogging is free anyways.
3. Is there something/someone that encourages you to blog? All my sweet followers. When people follow my blog I realize that they want to read more, which encourages me to blog more.
4. What is your *reason* for blogging? The reason why I blog is to encourage teen girls in the walk with God. I’m a teen girl myself and I know the struggles that girls face.
5. Do you have any tips for new bloggers? One tip that I have started doing is replying to comments. I always enjoy when someone replies to my comments on their blog so I tried it. Even if someone says “Great Post” its polite to reply back and say “Thank You”
6. What is an inspiration for you, both in the blog world and in real life? Posts that have encouraging words. I ♥ Britt’s blog because she always keeps her posts Godly and I can relate to many of her posts.
7. Describe your blog(s) in a couple words. Godly, encouraging, and fun (I’m not really sure)
8. What do you want to do in the future, both in the blog world and in real life? I want to get closer to God and be able to encouarge all my followers.
9. Is there something you encourage bloggers *not* to do? Super long posts. If I read a super long post, I normally don’t pick up everything if they were short or medium length. Long posts can lose your readers.
10. Can you give me links to your blog(s)?
God’s Girlz (my own, main blog)
Wishing Hearts (I contribute here)
Thanks, Godsgirlz1, for doing this with me!!!
Would you like to be interviewed? Comment with your email and I’ll get to you and put you on the list for one!
Check out the other Blogger of the Week posts [here].