This week I have the lovely Rachel with me!!! Thanks, Rachel!
1. When did you start blogging?
I think it was in 2008. I kinda forget, it was half on and half off.
2. How did you start blogging?
I got on Blogger, my mom was blogging at first.
3. Is there something/someone that encourages you to blog?
Well, when I look at other blogs and good writing, it encourages me to write well.
4. What is your *reason* for blogging?
To encourage people to” stand out and don’t fit in”, and so I can share my writings, and musings of my thoughts and funny moments, and pictures.
5. Do you have any tips for new bloggers?
I’m glad you asked! Yes I do; write well and post often and get a good blog design.
6. What is an inspiration for you, both in the blog world and in real life?
Reading good blogs and seeing well taken pictures.
7. Describe your blog(s) in a couple words.
8. What do you want to do in the future, both in the blog world and in real life?
It would be fun to do a blogging convention! and I would love to have 1000 followers! But I love all my followers.
9. Is there something you encourage bloggers with?
If there was, it would be “stand out, don’t fit in”
10. Can you give me links to your blog(s)?
Stand Out Don’t Fit In — my main blog
Teddy’s Cause — Teddy’s cause is a teddy’s cause ministry
Polka Dots, Sprinkles, And Teddy Bears — it’s a fun blog I post random things on
The Story Blog — follows the story of Dot and Herbert
Thank you for helping me with my interviews, Rachel–I so do appreciate it!!!
Would you like to be interviewed? Comment below and I’ll put you on the list!
surprise comes tomorrow…..can you wait? :P