This week I have Emma Wright for an interview! Thanks for letting me interview you, Emma!!!
1. When did you start blogging? I started blogging on my blog, AG Fun in October of 2010.
2. How did you start blogging? Well, my sister had a blog about herself (it isn’t a public blog) so we came up with the idea to start a blog about AG dolls. Now, I also have a blog about myself called The Ramblings of Emma.
3. Is there something/someone that encourages you to blog? Well, all of my followers and commenters encourage me. Also, I think it is a great way to jot down my thoughts- and also make new friends!
4. What is your *reason* for blogging? Well, I don’t really know. I just enjoy it so much!
5. Do you have any tips for new bloggers? Get a cute, but simple design. A blog with a fun design is also fun to read!
6. What is an inspiration for you, both in the blog world and in real life? In the blog world, I am inspired by other bloggers, and in real life I am inspired by my friends and family!
7. Describe your blog(s) in a couple words. Random, fun, and totally me!
8. What do you want to do in the future, both in the blog world and in real life? I have been thinking about that lately, but I haven’t figured out what I want to do. :)
9. Is there something you encourage bloggers *not* to do? Don’t go around on every blog saying “Follow my blog!” or “Check out my blog!”. Just leave a comment like you would normally do and leave your blog link at the end.
10. Can you give me links to your blog(s)?
and my American Girl doll blog, AG Fun
Great interview, Emma! I appreciate it so much!
Attention: I NEED MORE BLOGGERS TO INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!! I am out!!! So if you haven’t been interviewed PLEASE GO HERE AND FILL OUT THE FORM SO I CAN INTERVIEW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to continue the interviews but I HAVE NO ONE TO INTERVIEW! So PLEASE fill out the form!!!!!!!
Other Blogger of the Week interviews –Feel free to look and see my other interviews with bloggers!