Today I am interviewing Jodie–thanks so much for letting me interview you! :D
1. When did you start blogging? I started blogging when I was 11 years old. that was 2011.
2. How did you start blogging? Saw my co-homeschooler made one, so I also made one! hahahah! :-)
3. Is there something/someone that encourages you to blog? Yes, people who still don’t know Jesus. I’m trying my best to share the Good News.
4. What is your *reason* for blogging? So I can share God and to meet bloggers all around the world! :)
5. Do you have any tips for new bloggers? Hmm.. Stay nice and be EXTRA friendly. :)
6. What is an inspiration for you, both in the blog world and in real life? My inspirations are: My family and my pets! :)
7. Describe your blog(s) in a couple words. Just a blog about a friendly young lady.
8. What do you want to do in the future, both in the blog world and in real life? Someday, I want to be a celebrity chef, food critic, professional swimmer, teacher. (Can I do that?) Hahaha! :-)
9. Is there something you encourage bloggers *not* to do? Hmmm, Don’t be mean, be friendly, and not to post “nasty” things.
10. Can you give me links to your blog(s)?
Thanks, Jodie, it was awesome to learn a bit more about you and your lovely blog! Everyone be sure to check her blog out! :D
Other Blogger of the Week interviews–feel free to check out previous Blogger of the Weeks!