A Just Random Me linkup, another linkup, and a coupla photo challenges! And guess what’s happening tomorrow…………… [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
10 things that made me happy this week:
1. that the GIVEAWAY is ending TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Chatting with wonderful friends!
3. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!
4. Being random. Like the quote above.
5. Using PicMonkey to help me memorize stuff! LOL
6. Classical music, and thinking of this lovely lady when I hear the Moonlight Sonata. Love ya girl! :D
7. New emails!!
8. Being asked to be a sponsor for a bunch of people! It’s always fun for me!!!
9. Having a song you once sung to come on shuffle and yelling it out because no one else is listening [hehehehehe]
10. Hearing Tchaikovsky come on when I’m listening to Classical music on shuffle. LOVE!
And we also have Britt’s Q & A linkup!!
Here are the questions….
1. What is your favorite Bible story? That’s a hard one, but one that I like is the story of Mary and Martha!
2. What colors are your room? My walls are a teal color, with accents of lime green, purple, and zebra–maybe someday I will show pictures!
3. What is your favorite meal? (lunch, breakfast, dinner?) I don’t know. That’s hard! ………….Probably lunch.
4. What is/was your favorite subject in school? Well I LOVE to read!!!
5. Are you a shy or outgoing person? Well I can be very outgoing with friends but can be a bit shy with people I don’t know or don’t know well.
6. Are you a more reserved or expressive person? I don’t know. I guess it depends.
7. How many brothers and sisters would you like to have? Well I think it would be cool to have an older sister, or a younger sister to take care of!
Go link up here! It’s always so fun to link up with Britt! :D
[doncha love that button? :D ]
Entering here, into Carrie’s photo contest! You take a picture associated with your favorite verse! I put mine actually on the photo. :)
You should go and check out her blog and enter–she’s such an awesome girl, and one of my awesome friends!!! Be sure to go soon, it ends tomorrow!! :D
PS this is the lovely rose that I convinced my lovely mom to buy a couple years ago, because its smell is HEAVENLY! It’s called “Tranquility” and the name perfectly fits!
Entering at Elizabeth’s blog, one of my newest blogger friends! Subject: anything you like! :D
Don’t you ADORE the bokeh in this photo! I love it! You should check out Elizabeth’s post and enter into her challenge! PS: they are my grandma’s flowers! :D
PSS: sorry this photo didn’t come until I added it, I had thought it was in the post but it turns out not. :( But here it is now! Sorry!